Techsglobe deliver a broad range of technology blogs and consulting services that help create valuable relationships between our clients, their customers.
Techsglobe initially focuses on every topics like Android Apps, Business, SEO, Technology, Marketing, Career, Cloud Computing and many more.
With the cost of education always increasing, Techsglobe feels it is important to help students to achieve their goals. So towards that goal we are offering the Techsglobe Digital Marketing Scholarship to One student every year with the amount of $1500 to individuals who are in colleges/universities.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to participate in our scholarship program.
- Must be a high school, trade school, college or university student majoring in business, communications or a web-based technology
- Command on English Language
- Ability to produce great content on the topic, “Android O, Officially called as OREO”
- The content should be unique and of high quality
- Minimum GPA: 2.5
How to Apply
In order to participate for this scholarship an applicant must submit an essay between 500 to 1000 words on the topic “Android O, Officially called as OREO”.
The student who submits the best quality content will receive this scholarship.
- All applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All applicants should provide their name, phone number and address so that we can confirm their identity and school enrollment.
- Scholarship should be listed on your university or college website.
- All applicants must understand that there will be no addition in your information submitted once the first application has been submitted.
All essays must be submitted and received by March 31, 2018, and winner will be chosen on April 15, 2018.
Note: By submitting your article with the application you are giving us rights to put your article on our website if you are chosen in final list.